Guasa therapy is a traditional Chinese medicine that dates way back to ancient China and has been widely used to treat various types of health issues of Chinese people. Because the therapy is effective, patients can see results immediately after treatment, and there are no side effects to the patients.
Since Chinese medicine has developed continuously, Guasa therapy has been combined with the meridian theory, and the nervous system that connects to the body parts, and this has become a modern technique of Guasa therapy nowadays. The therapy not only treats ordinary health concerns, such as headache, fever, or sunlight allergy, it can also relieve abnormal conditions of internal organs such as gastric ulcer, hypertension, diabetes, etc.
Guasa therapy has been proved by various researches of modern medicine that it can promote youthfulness and beauty, such as reducing facial blemishes, losing weight, as well as improve the immune system and enhance blood circulation.
Guasa therapy benefits
1.Detoxification improves symptoms of illnesses or diseases, relieves sore and numbness of the muscles. Guasa therapy through various meridian paths stimulates blood circulation, excretes toxins through the pores, reduces fever, removes any toxins of internal organs, promotes blood circulation and relaxes muscle tension, muscle numbness, or cramps, improve scar appearances and bruising, etc.
2.Balance the condition of the body’s systems, such as the fluid system, female internal organ system, or promote youthfulness and beauty, restore physical fitness such as bone, tendons, muscles and joints.
3. Discover hidden illnesses, and pinpoint the source of the illness. The therapy removes toxins from treatment area of the illness, and the patient condition will improve immediately.
4. Relieve health concerns and prevent illness. Guasa therapy can heal some diseases, or nourish the body of healthy people. People who usually have Guasa therapy to their back will have straight back, not a hunchback. Guasa chest and abdomen therapy provides body comfort and enhances Yin energy. Having Guasa therapy regularly strengthens the immune system, promotes health and beauty, firm skin, as well as reducing fat.
Cautions of Guasa therapy
1. Women should not receive this therapy during menstruation periods or pregnancy.
2. Seniors who are physically weak, patients with chronic diseases, patients who have just recovered from an illness, or patients with an edema condition should be careful receiving the therapy, or should not receive the therapy at all.
3. Patients with diabetes, heart disease, kidney disease and liver disease should be careful receiving the therapy, or should not receive the therapy at all. Especially, patients with hematology disease, such as anemia, or abnormal blood coagulation, should not receive the therapy.
4. Never perform the therapy on persons with sensitive skin allergy or on areas with sensitive skin, skin cuts or injuries, inflammation, ulcer, acne, abscesses, tumors, bone fractures, etc.
5. Never perform the therapy on the breasts and the bellybutton.
6. The therapy should not be performed on patients with bone fractures that are not completely recovered or on patients after surgery. Rehabilitation after surgery should be at least 2 months before receiving the therapy. Care should be taken when performing the therapy on patients who have had tumor surgery, especially in the area of the surgical scar.
7. Do not perform the therapy on people who are drunk, too full, too hungry, thirsty, or too tired, in order to prevent dizziness during treatment.
8. Never perform the therapy on patients with cancer, to avoid the growth of cancer cells.
Instructions for Guasa therapy
1. Before and after the therapy, drink a glass of clean normal or warm water, (avoid cold water or hot water.) Take a rest for 10-15 minutes in order to reboost your energy, dry the sweat from your body, avoid exposure to wind, do not eat spicy foods, such as sour or spicy foods, fat foods, or foods that are difficult to digest.
2. Within 30 minutes after the therapy, Do not bathe.
3. It is normal of feeling pain or discomfort in the treatment area or having a warm body for 2-3 days. don’t worry. These are indications of the immune system or the white blood cells working. Patients need to be properly monitored during the rehabilitation period in order to prevent recurrence of illness.
4. It is possible to receive treatment with the therapy alongside acupuncture, reflexology, herbal medicine, etc., in order to enhance the effectiveness of the treatment.
Duration of therapy
Therapy depends on the symptoms and discretion of the practitioners of traditional medicine. Normally it is about 2-3 treatments a week and ought to be a therapy course in order to get the most effective results.